Saturday, April 13, 2013

Homemade "Thomas and Friends" Sample Video Clip

Thank you Thomas fans for making this new blog an instant hit!

Now I want to surprise you with an upload consisting of old videos I did long ago when I was first starting out.





The quality of some of the clips are better than others, filmed with my old camera size of 320 x 240 and then later 640 x 480, but you can see how my hobby evolved.


Featured are my early paper models of the Skarloey railway, which run on lego track, including Thomas, and Bachmann HO scale models. All ran on a 4' x 8' table with a countryside of quilts, and paper yards. Trees and bushes are Woodland Scenic trees with craft lichen and moss, just as how I described it in earlier blogs.


Grab some popcorn and enjoy the video! Feel free to like it, share it, and comment on it, both on YouTube and on my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment