Friday, May 10, 2013

Bachmann HO Scale Duck

Bachmann Industries Duck
I am really exited that Duck is going to be released soon, expected to come out in June. This photo was recently uploaded by Bachmann Industries after upgrading their Thomas range product page. He even has the grey footplate paint. So far he seems to me to be the best engineered model produced. Looking forward to seeing Oliver, Toad, and the red suburban coaches come in soon!

I remember the very first electric locomotive I ever got was Hornby's Duck as a gift from my parents on my twelfth birthday. Duck has always been one of my favorite characters of Thomas and Friends, and I hope I can include him in my planned sets and video uploads in a few months.

After I purchasing Duck along with Diesel, Donald and Douglas, My biggest hope is to make the three episodes most known of Duck and his triumph: Duck and the Diesel Engine. It will take a long while to make the new scenes I have been aching to make for years now, but in my spare time during the summer, I look forward to get my layouts organized, set up and filmed to make more episodes for you viewers. I am excited!

In the meantime, feel free to Like, Join, Comment and Recommend these posts and videos showcasing the model and sets I make. I look forward to read and respond to any questions and comments you may have.

Happy Modelling!

2 comments:

  1. He has been announced to have arrived at Bachmann Industries and ship out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is fantastic! On that note the wait is over. I think Duck is a finely crafted model, so reserve orders, so fans can try him out on our layouts!

      Delete