Monday, June 3, 2013

My Workbench

To keep interest going for my blog, I am going to post pictures and sketches of my old model railroad and some plans for future projects. I know that fans comment on how much they like the tests and sets I have made on my YouTube channel, so I hope you come and see my ideas and tips on a daily/weekly basis, and enjoy the pages you see and read!



Here is a picture I took of my work space in my room, for creating art for college and my scale modeling! You can see Sir Handel, a Knapford goods shed, some freshly painted freight cars, and other projects I have done for the past few years.

Pictured are also the common tools I use:
  • a cutting mat
  • pencils
  • craft knife and Atlas track knife
  • scissors
  • rulers and templates
  • Scotch tape, white glue and Crazy glue
  • acrylic paint
  • technical pencil and pencil lead
  • gel pens
  • pencil sharpener
 You can see the posts I have in order of my projects in the Workbench pages I have at the top of the blog panel, check them out to see the engines buildings and other cool stuff made!

More posts coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment