Sunday, May 14, 2017

Sudrian Narrow Gauge | Rolling Stock

A gallery of my select scratch-built models of characters and rolling stock from Thomas & Friends, with a list of links showcasing each model and the process of making each one:


LOCOMOTIVES:


Skarloey Railway №1 | 0-4-2ST | Fletcher, Jennings & Co. | 1865


Skarloey Railway №2 | | 0-4-0WT | Fletcher, Jennings & Co. | 1865

 Process Gallery »


Skarloey Railway №5 | Ruston & Hornsby | 1941

 Process Gallery »


Skarloey Railway №6 | 0-4-0WT | Andrew Barclay Sons & Co. | 1918

 Process Gallery »
 

Ex. Ulfstead Railway and Mining Co. №1 | 0-4-2ST | Falcon & Hughes Engine Works | ca. 1878


ROLLING STOCK:


Skarloey Railway Guards Van | Passenger & Goods


Skarloey Railway | Slate Cars | Type 1


Skarloey Railway | Open Wagons | Type 1

Process Gallery »


Skarloey Railway | Open Wagons | Type 2

Process Gallery » 


Skarloey Railway | Flatbeds | Type 1

Process Gallery »


THANK YOU

You can follow my work from this hobby on social media through these platforms:

Twitter | SodorRyModeler
Follow for live updates and process.

YouTube | SudrianRailwayModeler
 Watch and subscribe for model reels, effects, and remakes

Blogger | Sodor Model Railroading
Process blog

PayPal.me | Tip Jar 
Consider a donation of any amount to support ongoing projects

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I've been checking your site off and on over the years and always enjoyed it immensely. Now I've taken up 16mm scale modelling and I look at your work in a totally different light. I find myself thinking it might be fun to have my own "Rusty" or "Skarloey" appear on my layout at shows. I'm sure people would love it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete